Tuesday, May 20, 2008

numb arms


i just mowed the lawn field here at southcott

i have lost all feeling in my arms and my hands are going to sprout some sweet calluses soon


goodness GRACIOUS will wasn't kidding when he said the backyard was large. i was all, oh, our backyard at homehome is pretty big, this'll be a piece of cake. oh, how this yard humbled me!


it looks fantastic, though, i must say. i thinkk i was out there for about an hour cuz the first half of the yard the wheels were super close to the ground and it was almost impossible to push the lawn mower smoothly through the thick grass.... and then inggy came out with some OJ and helped me fix the wheels so they'd sit a little higher off the ground.


now half the day is over and i did no studying today.

...yet, i guess.


i'm realizing that although i've been kinda flaky with my relationship with Hananeem the past little while, He's been making changes while i wasn't looking even~~!


owie my palms.

No comments: