Sunday, May 18, 2008

SUMMMMMMER


I'm studying for MCATs!!! It must be summer.
LOLLLL I died when I saw this card at Dollarama with Sunmi... I think the card-makers got confused and forgot that an ellyfunt's mouth is located under its trunk. Tsk tsk.
I am also broke!
Hm. Quick 5 minute update:
  1. I am getting acupuncture for my eczema. It's been a little less than a month and its helped SOOOO MUCH. I am completely flabbergasted and amazed and grateful and just... yay. Except for the han-yak (traditional Chinese herbal medicine aka sewage water that I have to drink 3x a day).
  2. I'm super behind on MCAT studying. HAHA So my days are full of catch-up work and then I occasionally grace my class with my presence in the evenings... it's hard to work up the motivation to go to class when you were taught the exaaact same material (down to the same diagrams and everything!) last summer already.
  3. I've started teaching Hi-Cs at church! I was pretty nervous when I started but I'm super stoked right now... I know that God has given me this opportunity to learn more about Him and His love for not just me, but women (er.. girls hehe) in general.
  4. I need to mow the lawn here at Southcott!
  5. Oooh! I love love love the super duper expensive Papyrus cards at Chapters. I've been buying them over the past year or so, and I can't get enough of them- They're SO freakin bi-ssah though! But look:


Aren't they cuuuute... I can only afford these sometimes, though. hahaha

'Sall for now...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OH MAN I love love those cards too!!
I never get to buy them though,
i kind of want to make my own..
YAY you finally updated!!
I didn't know you're teaching hi-c! that's awesome sun-ah~! tell me more about it later!