Wednesday, February 27, 2008

apres le cleaning

Oh man, I didn't realize how messy I'd let my room get over the exam period...
It's taking forever to tidy up. :(
Anyways, about to hit the hay, but thought I'd get some thoughts down before I do.

I guess because not a lot of people blog or read blogs I can use this more of a second journal... one in which I can insert photos though... I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.
Just wanted to upload a couple quick pictures...






I love coming home... it's really easy to take your mommy for granted when you live at home and I totally appreciate this wonderful woman so much more ever since I moved out... this was some great teriyaki she served for dinner tonight.
















And my Bunny #1. She's sitting atop my pillow that I also had made before school started this year... love this pillow. White fabric with silver glitter hearts. The bunny's eyes are only stickers still, but I can't seem to find anything that looks appropriate. I tried buttons but they looked ... not quite right. Creepy.
Tomorrow = Wednesday = work in Lala Land! (I work in a lab for a Dr. Lala... get it?)
I should remove my Crest Whitestrips and get some shut-eye.
I shall do that ... now.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your bunny ashery!!!
Your making me want to update my blogspot!