Thursday, March 6, 2008

day 4

Soooooo.... I FINALLY GOT MY CELL PHONE BILL TO BE CLOSE TO THE AMOUNT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE PAYING!!! I was SO excited. I still am. Here, I took a picture because I was so excited:


K, well you kinda have to strain your eyes to see (I dunno why it turned out so small) but that's $43.95!!!!!! Compared to $203.07 that's PRRRRRETTY awesome. Finally I don't feel poor after paying my cell phone bill.


So.... Joanne... lol.. my detox diet right now consists of cutting out all meat/dairy/eggs, wheat flour (bread, crackers, cake, etcccccccc), and reducing my salt and sugar intake. So the past 4 days now I've been subsisting on..... not much at all actually. No matter how much food I pack for school I'm never not hungry. LOL I think right now it's messing with my energy levels too, but later on energy should improve. =)

To make eating more exciting I'm trying to put more effort into what I eat. haha I feel like all I've been doing this week is cooking food. This time around, I want to make detox more fun... Like this! hehe:

This took me WAY too long to make hahaha

I'm going to get me some lentils and maybe quinoa on the weekend... I really need to add more calories and bulk to my meals :(


Sooo other than that, I'm helping the Lala Lab kill mice tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'm going to react to it, I've never killed more than a trout for experiments... the mice are pretty cute.... but stinky..... we'll see tomorrow, I guess.

I'm over at 83 Southcott for a slumber party with Inggy tonight! I like little perks like this, getting out of the house, seeing friends, being shot at by Will's stupid foam dart gun thing... -_-;; We came home after watching Thelma and Louise in her Film class.... an interesting movie, not at all what I was expecting... I wasn't expecing it to be so dramatic? I think Susan Sarandon is super cool though.

It's pretty cool how I'm like.. relearning how to interact with people again. I'm being reminded of why people are good and not .... bad.... and stuff. I know some good peeps. =) and I'm very thankful that they are in my life.
May I ask why there are no cute emoticons, and why we can't "subscribe" to other blogs?

5 comments:

j said...

haha yeah you can't 'subscribe' i don't think, but you can 'link'. It's hard to explain through commenting so i shall explain it to you via MSN! haha

and p.s.
YOUR BENTO IS SO CUTE!

Lisa said...

You're going to kill a mouse!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And guess what I got today that I'm pretty excited about..crest whitestrips!! WOOHOO

jikim said...

puahahaha cuz it's not xanga? o_O
crest whitestrips make my teeth hurt >_<
and ur lunch is so cute! hahaha

mistersinister said...

what is the yellow stuff making the guy's moustache?

hannahkim23 said...

yeah i dont know how to subscribe either..i just use the links on comments and stuff AHAHA and yo, im quitting soon...only 7 more work days left ( a week and a half ) WOOT~!