Sunday, March 9, 2008

sweet sweet powder

Wow, so I can't access your blogs, Lisa and Ji unnee, so I will give you a shout-out here. LOL
Lisa: Yes, I HELPED with the killing... I didn't do any cutting or anything though cuz you need to take a special course in animal care before you're allowed to do that legally. I mostly organized stuff so the blood and tumours and lungs of the 19 mice could be collected in a relatively orderly manner. lol
Ji unnee: YOU HAVE A BLOGGGG i love it how people are just starting to creep out of the woodwork lately. Hello!!! lol Why can't I see your blog? :P
Okay. So another week commences... S I G H. I feel funny tonight. So, since I need to get in some God-time before I sleep, I shall keep this brief and just quickly load some pictures from last night. HEHEHE.


And then, Joanne. Shenanigans @ Bubble King.

4 comments:

mistersinister said...

lol, do i sound familiar to you?

i'm 99.999999% sure we've never met, as i've yet to step foot in america's 52nd state (canada).

; )

Anonymous said...

hahaha weeee!

jikim said...

ermm i don't have a blog...well xanga...(yes, i am still on xanga lol)
i have a google account, and google owns blogger...so i guess that's why it looks like i have a blog...i guess i have a profile? mollah!
but thanks for the shoutout! =)

mistersinister said...

you DO realize you didn't answer my other question right?