Saturday, March 15, 2008

happy birthday to me



I'm twenty-two aujourd'hui.


Twenty-two. Can you believe it... Nope.


I'm slightly cheating on my Detox right now, by eating just the apples out of a luscious apple pie my mom bought and has been seducing me from family's fridge here at homehome... Now the empty crust is staring back at me pretty depress-edly...
I should just eat it too.... HAHAHA but I cannot cuz it is chock-full of wheat flour..........



I must say I'm pretty sad that I can't eat birthday cake this year. Or, a birthday CUPCAKE rather, is tickling my fancy just now. I spent a good 5-6 minutes this morning drooling over pictures of gourmet cupcakes online this morning. I'll just have to pile on the cupcakes after this month is over. Sigh.

My mom has been cooking for the past several hours since I've been home (and earlier today, to my knowledge) to make me a Detox-friendly birthday meal. I'm getting hungry....

Felt pretty self-pitying last night as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep... I felt alone, and fell asleep listening to Starfield after Jae-min and Ing called to say happy birthday.

No comments: