Sunday, March 2, 2008

crest whitestrips

I'm so excited to have dazzling white (but still not straight... T.T) teeth!
I'm taking pictures, like the nerd I am, so I can monitor the whitening process! Perhaps I'll post them later.

Okayyyy... have successfully eaten everything that I could possibly ever want this week... Passion Flakie, a fully loaded BBQ chicken pizza... WITH cheesy bread.. pasta, Haagen Daz coffee ice cream, beer, cake, cookies and sushi buffet! Totally loaded up before detoxing... which was probably counter-productive... hahaha I'm smart.....

I think I've gained like 10 pounds this week... despite what Will said tonight about me looking skinnier (it was probably the long sweater I had on... elongates the bod... YES!) but thank goodness there's no scale in the house! And thank goodness for sweaters. haha

Okaaaaay so those quizzes... need studying for. But I'm definitely lapsing into food coma. =_=

P.S. This is probably not going to come out right, but I love having a job and that it means when I spend money its not just GONE. hahahaha Oh my, even I know that sounds really stupid... but its true. I'm very glad and thankful I have a job right now, even though I'm spending more than I probably should. lol
Yesterday I felt really SCARED for the first time in ... a reallllly long time. I can't remember feeling afraid like that. And I had a very unrestful ride home on the Greyhound... and then caught a cab home but didn't have cash so I had to stop by a bank when I just wanted to get HOME cuz my feet KILLLLLLLED... got home and stayed up for much longer than I planned to, and slept in for church again. Aigoooo I must get my butt to church!

I did get some bible reading in today though... which was really good... and journalling these days is really really AWESOME. I forgot how therapeutic journalling is. *heart*

Okay! Hitting the books...NOW! .....................after I upload some pictures! >.<

1 comment:

j said...

where do you work??